Dressing for the cold weather..

by Vicky Penaloza, 1:12 PM
Happy Monday my loves! 

It is finally getting cold in California and it's the perfect excuse to wear boots and scarfs. I'm a big fan of statement scarfs because it can adds the final touch to any outfit. I received this tee from Aroon Melane a couple of days ago and I'm loving their designs. Make sure to check out her page to see all the beautiful tees that they have. 
Now is time for me to go to work, hope that you have a great week my loves.

Muah <3

Add caption
 Outfit Details: Tee from Aroon Melane (Shop HERE) / Boots from Harper Trends (Shop HERE) (Discount Code "fashionbyvicky20") / Boyfriend jeans from Machine Jeans  / Purse from Aldo's shoes




SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS