Fringe and Lace!!!

by Vicky Penaloza, 9:00 AM
Happy Monday my loves!

I finally had time to upload this outfit post! I've been dying to post this outfit because I love this skirt so much! I got the fringe skirt from HarperTrends a few weeks ago and I received a lot of compliments the day that I wore it! It makes me feel so sexy and chic and the same time.

Summer is gone but that doesn't mean that the crop tops are out. You can find so many ways to wear them and still look appropriate for fall season.

Do you like this outfit?
Let me know if the comment section below!

Thanks for reading my loves <3



 Outfit Details: Fringe Skirt from HarperTrends (Shop HERE Use my special code "fashionbyvicky20" for 20% off)/ Crop top (Similar HERE)/ Heels from Forever 21(Shop Similar HERE) / Purse from Target (Shop Similar HERE)







SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS