I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Monday, October 19, 2015

Monday Blues..

Happy Monday my loves!

How was your weekend? Mine was so fun in Vegas, but now is time to get this week started! I know that we don't like Mondays but let's start with positivity this week (I hope I don't change my mind later haha)  I'm looking forward to having a great week. I wore this dress 2 weeks ago to my best friend's baby shower. Everybody was telling me how much they liked my dress. I felt so feminine and girly in it! I must confess that I love to wear comfy clothes but I also love to feel girly sometimes ;)

Outfit Details: Dress from Ever Pretty Dress (Shop HERE) / Shoes from Qupid Shoes (Shop Similar HERE) / Purse from AMICLUBWEAR (Shop HERE)







1 comment:

roya zena said...

Take a fracture for a few minutes Geniux and attempt to recall the mention considering more. Then unyielding your mind for three or four minutes and attempt recalling it a new era. Even if you are dexterous to piece of legislation this competently save fighting this drill at least three more period. Give yourself choice few minutes, and with attempt recalling again. If you are yet nimble to recite the recommendation after the third era, you can be assured that the guidance is now stored in your brain's long-term memory.http://guidemesupplements.com/is-geniux-a-scam-or-legit/

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign