I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Transitioning from summer to fall...

Happy Tuesday my loves!

The weather is finally cooling down and that means it's the perfect excuse to wear my wine boots. They are the perfect transitioning piece from summer to fall. I'm so excited to start incorporating fall accessories to all my outfits! Hope that you like it and let me know what are your favorite fall trends.

Thanks for reading!
Muah <3

 Outfit Details: Wine Boots from Harper Trends (Shop HERE) (Discount Code "fashionbyvicky20" ) / Black Romper from Forever 21 (Shop Similar HERE) / Faux-leather Jacket (Shop HERE)








1 comment:

leno zena said...

Nutrition plays a necessary role in skin health too. DermaLuxe Specific foods such as those acidic foods and dairy products are said to be lively in causing an allergic right of right of entry in some people. Also, one of the widely debated topics in the place of nutrition today is chocolates. Some make known that chocolate does discharge faithfulness the condition of the skin, even if others make known it doesn't. Whatever the outcome may be, the best advice is just to follow a nutritious diet that has a number of lighthearted fruits and green-leafy veggies, plus fiber.http://www.skinphysiciantips.com/do-not-buy-dermaluxe-must-read/

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign