I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Monday, November 30, 2015

Christmas Tree ready!

It feels like it's christmas!

I finally decided it was time to put up our christmas tree with my love and we are so happy with the results. We are not professionals with Christmas decorations but we very proud of our little Christmas tree.
 I got it from King of Christmas and if you don't know them you definitely need to check them out. They have so many different styles and sizes that you will want to get them all like me.

 Shop Tree HERE / Shop Ornaments HERE / Socks from Happy Socks (Shop HERE)




1 comment:

Ismene Toledo said...

hola vickky, les quedo muy bonito su árbol de navidad, ademas ame tus calcetitas!

un beso muackk**


www.ismenetoledo.com

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign