I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Coat weather!

Happy Thursday!

I'm so happy that I'm finally able to wear coats. It was really warm in the past weekends and it didn't seem right to wear coats in a 90 degree degree. I never thought someday I would say this but I'm so glad that it's finally cold because I can wear all my fall and winter outfits.

Finally, you can never go wrong with nude colors and a pop of red. What you think?

 Outfit Details: Coat from Lulus (Shop HERE) / Dress from Rubies & Pearls Boutique (Shop HERE) / Heels from Amiclubwear (Shop HERE)/ Necklace from Tanzo Design (Shop HERE) / Purse from Nicole Lee USA (Shop HERE) / Sunnies from Freyrs (Shop HERE)

















1 comment:

M&M FASHION BITES said...

Cute bag and nice hat :)
BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
Maria V.

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign