Denim Skirt from Shopforever21now

by Vicky Penaloza, 11:18 AM
Happy Tuesday my loves!


I'm so excited for this post because I'm partnering with Forever 21 for their latest campaign Shop Forever 21 Now.

We always hate it when we see an item and we can find it in the website. Forever 21 thought of this idea where you can actually buy what you see in their feed. So every time you want to find something just go to Shop Forever 21 Now and the direct link to their newest arrivals will be on their profile. How awesome is that?
I ordered this denim overall skirt from them and I am obsessed with it because it's so cute very fashionable and perfect for this season. I decided to pair it with these high knew boots from Amiclubwear and I could't decide which hat to use so I decided to put both pictures and let you decided which one you like the best. 
Don't forget to follow them on Instagram (@shopforever21now) and check out all the amazing outfits that they will be putting on their instagram this week.

Love you all and thank you so much for all your continuos support!


 Outfit details: Denim Skirt from Forever 21 (Shop HERE) / Tee from Forever 21 (Shop HERE) / Boots from Amiclubwear (Shop HERE) / Purse from Culture Riot (Shop HERE)











SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS