Lace up bodysuit

by Vicky Penaloza, 8:54 AM
Happy Monday mis amores!!

It's Monday again! I'm so happy today because we already in November which is my birthday month and it's the month where I will be going to my hometown (Cuernavaca). I will be there only for weekend but I'm so excited to go back to my Mexico Lindo y Querido.

Now back to this outfit! This outfit is very casual but also sexy.  I'v been wanting this top from 2020 Ave for so long and I'm so happy that I'm finally wearing it! I also received a lot of compliments about my heels and I think they look perfect with my top. I decided to wear denim jeans and jacket for a more casual look.

Let me know what do yo think about this look.

Thanks for reading <3 <3

 Outfit Deatails: Bodysuit from 2020 AVE (Shop HERE) / Heels from Make me Chic (Shop HERE) /
White Distressed Jeans from James Jeans (Shop HERE) / Denim Jacket from Kut from the Cloth (Shop HERE)/ Watch from Cluse Watches (Shop HERE) / Clutch from Stella & Dot (Shop HERE)







SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS