StyleCon Outfit!

by Vicky Penaloza, 2:23 PM
Happy Thursday!

I'm so happy because we are getting closer to weekend. I'm still daydreaming about the event from last week. I had the opportunity to be part of the StyleCon in OC and it was a success. I received a lot of compliments about my outfit that day and I'd like to share it with you.
 The ladies of Ever-pretty were so kind to gifted me this beautiful dress that I turned into a skirt. I really like how my outfit turned out and it was great to met so many wonderful people last weekend. Thanks to all the sponsors and StyleCon for inviting to be part of such an amazing event.

The details were a big part of my outfit and this bracelet from Chandrah really made my outfit stand out even more. If you want to check all of their bracelets collection, the direct link is HERE.

 Outfit Details: Dress from Ever-pretty dress (Shop HERE) / Heels from Amiclubwear (Shop HERE) / Purse from Culture Riot (Shope HERE)/ Bracelet from Chandrah (Shop HERE) / Sunnies from Freyrs Sunglasses (Shop HERE) / Watch from Cluse (Shop HERE)













SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS