I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Monday, December 14, 2015

Cozy Chic!

Happy Monday!

The holidays are almost here and I couldn't be more excited for them. I'm planning to go back to my hometown Cuernavaca to spend some quality time with my family. I also have a final this Friday and I hope that you understand if only post only pictures.

This outfit is so LA because even though it's a little cold it's never bad to wear a skirt here.


Outfit Details: Top and Jacket from Forever 21 (Shop HERE and HERE) / Skirt from The Influentials (Shop HERE) / Bracelet from The Peach Box (Shop HERE) / Boots from Foreign Exchange (Shop Similar HERE) / Necklace from Gazel (Shop HERE)














No comments:

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign