Golde Tote Statement Jacket

by Vicky Penaloza, 2:02 PM
It's Thursday!

One more day for Friday and then the weekend :) I'm so ready for the weekend. I will be attending some fun events that can't wait to tell you about. Make sure to follow me on Snapchat to know more more about this. A couple weeks ago I received a couple of items from Golden Tote. Golden Tote  is a styling service that offers a personal stylist to select pieces based on your online style profile. You start by creating an online style profile, choosing the size of your tote; small tote ($49) filled with 2-3 pieces of clothing or large tote ($149) with 5-6 pieces. Then you select one or two items from the Golden Tote e-boutique and then the team will surprise you with the rest. 
It's amazing right? I received this amazing jacket from them and I'm in love with it. It's so unique and chic. 
If you want to get your own Golden Tote bag click HERE
Outfit Details: Jacket from Golden Tote (Shop your tote HERE) / Heels and bag from Amiclubwear (Shop HERE) / Jeans from Blue Faith Denim (Shop HERE) / Necklace from Ayana Designs (Shop HERE)





SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS