I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Friday, December 18, 2015

Missing summer

I know that many of you are thinking how is she dressed like that in December but this outfit was taken a month ago when it was warmer. I love the back details of the jumpsuit and it's perfect if you are spending the holidays in the beach or a warm place.

Outfit Details: Jumpsuit from Saboskirt (It's sold out :( Similar HERE)




1 comment:

segagenesis _ said...

Totally obsessed with this look! That jumpsuit is so gorgeous, I love the back detail!

genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

Check out my latest :)

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign