I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2016

First post of 2016

Happy New Year my loves!

I can't believe we already are in 2016! I wish you the best in this new year. I'm so excited for this new year and I'm ready to create new things for you guys. I'm not a resolution person but I have many plans for this year. I hope that you continue following my blog.
I wore this outfit a couple weeks ago and I'm definitely missing my long hair. It was a difficult decision for me to cut it, but my hair was so damaged and now it looks healthier. One of my resolutions for this year is to take risks and do things different.  
 Outfit Details: Top from Golden Tote (Shop HERE) / Leggings and hat from Forever 21 (Shop Similar HERE and HERE) / Espadrilles from Barreaucarre (Shop HERE) / Purse from Nicole Lee USA (Shop HERE) / Sunnies from ShopDitto (Shop HERE)/






No comments:

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign