Have a nice day Tee!

by Vicky Penaloza, 11:23 AM
Happy Tuesday my loves!

I hope that you are having a great week so far. I was so busy this past weekend with events and I'm feeling tired, and it's only Tuesday. I'm looking forward to relaxing this weekend.

I wore this outfit a month ago and I just love this sweater so much. It's my mom's sweater but I think it definitively gives the final touch to my outfit. I always go to my mom's closet and borrow items that helps me achieve a much cooler look.

What do you think?

 Outfit Details: Have a nice Day tee from Signorelli (Shop HERE) / Jeans from Blue Faith Denim (Shop HERE)/ White booties from Amiclubwear (Shop HERE)/ Purse from Forever 21 (Shop HERE)






SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS