I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Have a nice day Tee!

Happy Tuesday my loves!

I hope that you are having a great week so far. I was so busy this past weekend with events and I'm feeling tired, and it's only Tuesday. I'm looking forward to relaxing this weekend.

I wore this outfit a month ago and I just love this sweater so much. It's my mom's sweater but I think it definitively gives the final touch to my outfit. I always go to my mom's closet and borrow items that helps me achieve a much cooler look.

What do you think?

 Outfit Details: Have a nice Day tee from Signorelli (Shop HERE) / Jeans from Blue Faith Denim (Shop HERE)/ White booties from Amiclubwear (Shop HERE)/ Purse from Forever 21 (Shop HERE)






No comments:

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign