I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Lace in the cold

Happy Friday loves!

It's finally Friday and I'm so ready for the weekend. This outfit is perfect for a night out. Today, I was thinking that I forgot to add a jacket to this outfit but even with a scarf, it is cozy and warm. I'm collaborating once again with Forever 21 and you can find this look on the links below.

Outfit Details: Lace top from Forever 21 (Shop HERE) / Purse from Forever 21 (Shop HERE)/  Jeans from Forever 21 (Shop HERE) / Bracelet from Forever 21 (Shop HERE) / Heels from Forever 21 (Shop HERE)











No comments:

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign