I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Nude

Hello my loves!
I love to wear colorful clothes but I'm starting to love more wearing neutral colors. I think It gives a classy and feminine touch to my outfits. I received this top and skirt from Hot Miami Styles and I love them both. I had many people asking me about this outfit the day that I wore it. 
Hot Miami Styles is definitively one of my favorite stores at the moment. All their clothes look amazing and the quality is perfect. I totally recommend it and I'm not getting paid to say this but you definitively need to check them out!
Crop top and white skirt from Hot Miami Styles (Shop HERE and HERE) / Heels from Amiclubwear (Shop HERE) / Purse from Violet Ray (Shop HERE)




3 comments:

Blogosfera Mody Blog o modzie said...

Sharing. Your designs on http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

Ivan Luna said...

Beautiful

nancy john said...

 Fashion is best defined simply as the style or styles of clothing and accessories worn at any given


Women Fashion

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign