It's time for a change..

by Vicky Penaloza, 8:28 AM
It's finally Friday!

This week has been very stressful. It's one of those weeks that you are happy that are over. At this moment of my life, I'm in the process of thinking what direction to take. Sometimes doing what you really love, means you have to take some risks and don't be afraid to fail. It's very hard to make a change but if you really want to accomplish your goals it's very important to take the first step. I will let you know soon what direction I will take.
My outfit this time is very simple and perfect for running errands on a busy morning.
I hope that you have a great weekend and don't forget to follow me on my Instagram and Snapchat @fashionbyvicky and see what color I'm to dying my hair!


 GET THE LOOK
Denim Skirt and crop top from Forever 21 (Shop HERE)
Boots from Amiclubwear (Shop HERE)
Purse from Nicole Lee USA (Shop HERE)
Plaid Long Vest from Vintage Havana






SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS