I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Navy Coat

It's already Wednesday,This week is passing by so quickly. I don't know if its because I've been so busy with work and the crazy weather is affecting me hehe. This is my first time wearing a Navy coat and I love it. Sometimes I get tired of wearing the same black coats everyday that it's nice changing a little bit. The best part is that you can dress casual or formal and it still looks awesome.I wore various statement pieces in this outfit and I think I succeeded it not making it look like a Pinata haha
What do you think?

 GET THE LOOK
Navy Coat from Shein (Shop HERE)
Purse from Nicole Lee USA (Shop HERE)
Top from LeMotto (Shop HERE)
Jeans from Forever 21 (Shop Similar HERE)
Boots from Foreign Exchange (Shop Similar HERE)








1 comment:

Karina Casillas said...

The blue coat looks so good on you and your hair looks fab!

Love, Karina
Peep my latest post!
The Lovely Look

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign