Navy Coat

by Vicky Penaloza, 8:37 AM
It's already Wednesday,This week is passing by so quickly. I don't know if its because I've been so busy with work and the crazy weather is affecting me hehe. This is my first time wearing a Navy coat and I love it. Sometimes I get tired of wearing the same black coats everyday that it's nice changing a little bit. The best part is that you can dress casual or formal and it still looks awesome.I wore various statement pieces in this outfit and I think I succeeded it not making it look like a Pinata haha
What do you think?

 GET THE LOOK
Navy Coat from Shein (Shop HERE)
Purse from Nicole Lee USA (Shop HERE)
Top from LeMotto (Shop HERE)
Jeans from Forever 21 (Shop Similar HERE)
Boots from Foreign Exchange (Shop Similar HERE)








SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS