I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Pink and Orange

Hey my loves,

I'm so happy that the last few days are feeling like is summer. Sunny and warmer days is just what I love.
I'm starting to getting out of my closet my spring and summer outfits. One of my favorite trends are colorful items like this bag from People by People. It's the perfect statement piece to transition from winter to spring.
 GET THE LOOK
Dress from NTYLS (Shop HERE)
Heels from Shoe Traffic (Shop HERE)
Jeans from Forever 21 (Similar HERE)
Purse from People by People (Shop HERE)








3 comments:

Anastasia Hall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anastasia Hall said...

It was super cool and fantastic post and I have never been seen ever in my life. She seems to be very pretty in white top and blue jeans. In that kind of articles most is appreciable by everyone. X Men Wolverine Leather Jacket

Karina Casillas said...

This is such a beautiful look, perfect for Spring! I love the dress with the jeans. The heels and bags are so fab!

Love, Karina
Peep my latest post!
The Lovely Look

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign