I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Monday, March 28, 2016

Classic Black & White

Happy Monday my loves!

I've been wearing so many bright colors that I was missing wearing the basic Black & White. I don't know about you but for me it's always the simple colors and items that make me feel very comfortable and chic.
I hope you have an amazing week.


 GET THE LOOK
Top, Bandana and Hat from Forever 21 (Shop HERE, HERE and HERE)
Pants from Body Sculpt Jeans by Celebrity Pink (Shop HERE)

Boots from Lulu's (Shop HERE)
Purse from Dynamite Clothing (Shop HERE)












No comments:

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign