I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Denim and Neutrals

Hump Day!

We are on the middle of the week. 2 more days for the weekend! I'm planing this weekend to relax and have some time for myself. I still have to finish some projects for next week but I'm really looking forward to have some rest. I spend almost 3 weeks sick and with lots of events and work that I feel so tired now. I'm not complaining about everything but I think I need to recharge batteries to do more things.
I wore this outfit almost a month ago when it was hot enough to wear crop tops. I seriously don't understand this California weather. One week we are in summer and in the other one in winter. It's crazy.
Denim and nudes are my go to combination when I'm undecided on what to wear.
 GET THE LOOK
Crop Top and Jeans from Hot Miami Styles (Shop HERE and HERE)
Hat from Forever 21 
Pumps from Zara (Similar HERE)
Crossbody from Violet Ray (Shop HERE)







No comments:

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign