I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Friday, March 11, 2016

Floral and Olive Dynamite Style

Friyay!!

Here's my second outfit that I choose from my collaboration with Dynamite Style. I chose this floral top with a Olive skort. I definitively will continue to wear them during Spring and summer. There are items that you can wear them with different accessories and they look completely different. This is the case of these 2 items.
I also love my new purse from Violet Ray. It's so edgy and it goes perfect with this outfit.

I hope you have a great weekend my loves! <3


 GET THE LOOK
Top from Dynamite Style (Shop HERE)
Skort from Dynamite Styles (Shop HERE)
Purse from Violet Ray (Shop HERE)
Earrings from From St Xavier (Shop HERE)
Boots from Forever 21 (Sold Out)
Glasses from Jins Eyewear (Shop HERE)








1 comment:

Karina Casillas said...

The booties are the perfect pop to this outfit, love them!

Love, Karina
Peep my latest post!
The Lovely Look

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign