I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Monday, March 14, 2016

Mammoth Lakes Part 2

Happy Monday!

Here's the rest of the pictures that I took in Mammoth! The views are amazing and it looks as if everything was a painting. We went to 2 lakes and also to the top of the mountain in the gondolas. Even thought the height is a little scary the views were very beautiful. If you haven't gone to Mammoth you definitively need to plan a trip there and I guarantee you that you will have an awesome time.















1 comment:

Karina Casillas said...

This is beautiful! I must make a trip there asap, it looks stunning! Great post!

Love, Karina
Peep my latest post!
The Lovely Look

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign