Road Trip to Mammoth Part 1

by Vicky Penaloza, 10:33 PM
Happy Monday my loves!

I know It's been a long time since my last post but I was sick last week. Also, very busy with work and events that it was impossible to even download pictures to my computer. I promise it won't happen again.
 I went to Mammoth a couple weeks ago with my friend Cindy and our husbands to Mammoth Lakes CA. It was our first time there and we decided to do a road trip and to get to know the city. We stopped in some cities and parks on our way there and it was beautiful.
Here are some of pictures of the day one of our trip. I hope that you like them.






Get the Look
Coat from Make me Chic (Shop HERE)
Faux-leather Jeans from Shop Luna (Shop Similar HERE)
Boots from Tilly's (Shop HERE)
Tee from Lemotto (Shop HERE)






SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS