Spring Ready with Dynamite Clothing

by Vicky Penaloza, 9:52 PM
I'm partnering today with Dynamite Clothing to show you their newest Spring collection. I personally chose each of the clothes that I'm wearing here and I can tell you that the quality is amazing and the items are perfect for this season. For this post I'm showing you this amazing olive coat that you can wear with everything. I love that they have olive items is their collections because it goes perfectly with everything. You will see me wearing this coat during all the spring and summer. The white is so feminine and the details give a chic touch to the whole outfit. 
I hope that you like this outfit and stay tuned for my next outfit post where I will be showing you the other outfit that I chose from the spring collection.

GET THE LOOK 
Olive Coat from Dynamite Clothing (Shop HERE)
White Tunic from Dynamite Clothing (Shop HERE)
Bucket Bag from Dynamite Clothing (Shop HERE)
Necklace from Criscara (Shop HERE)
Heels from Amiclubwear (Shop HERE)









SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS