Festival Looks

by Vicky Penaloza, 10:12 PM
I can't believe it has been almost 2 weeks since I went to Palm Springs for festival themed events. All of the parties were so fun and as I told you in my last post, I'm definitively planning on coming back to experience the Coachella festival.
Here are some of my looks that I wore while I was there. All of them were so comfy and weather appropriate. If you are planning on going to festivals in the desert or just to have some inspiration for the summer, take a look to some of my outfit ideas below.


I hope that you like them :)

GET THE LOOK:
Romper from Others Follow (Shop HERE)
Boots from Amiclubwear (Shop HERE)
Pineapple Clutch from Kayu Design (Shop HERE)







GET THE LOOK
Dress from B-Bella Boutique (Shop HERE)
Boots and Hat from Forever 21 (Shop HERE and HERE)


SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS