Happy Thursday!!

First of all I want to apologize for the lack of posts this week. This past weekend and week has been so busy and stressful but I'm so happy that I finally have more time to write to you. Like many of you know I went to Coachella for the weekend to attend some events and I had a blast there. This is my first time going for events and everything was really fun and chic. I'm definitively planning to coming back next year for more events and to attend the festival.

I had the opportunity to partner up with one of my favorite Outlets: Desert Hills Premium Outlets and I had an amazing experience shopping outfits for the Festival. They have a so many stores to choose from that it was really easy for me to find the perfect outfit for the Festival.

Also, this month they just launched the Complimentary Personal Shopping where shoppers can save time or enjoy a customized shopping visit with center's personal shopper, an amenity that is focused on enhancing the customer shopping experience. Basically you have a personalized stylist that helps you with your shopping experience! How amazing is that? On top of that they are giving discounts to all the attendees of Coachella and StageCoach from April 14 to May 2.  They are seriously the best option to get your outfits ready for the festival. For more information about the discounts click the following LINK

Here are some pictures of my shopping experience and the outfit that I bought there.

I hope you like it.










Look from Desert Hills Premium Outlets


SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS