I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Friday, May 27, 2016

Knot Romper

It's Friday!

I'm so ready for the long weekend. Even though it is a busy weekend, I'm looking forward to spending it with my family and my love. I'm feeling so inspired by the festivities that I decided to share this fun outfit that I wore a couple weeks ago. It's very unique and fun. I love to wear unique items because it gives you something different from the mass produced clothing. When I saw this romper I immediately knew that I had to get it.

Do you like the wear unique pieces as well?

I hope you have a great Memorial Weekend my loves.


 GET THE LOOK
Romper from Love Culture (Shop HERE)
Heels from Amiclubwear (Shop HERE)
Bag from Violet Ray (Shop HERE)









1 comment:

Karina Casillas said...

You look great here and I love the heels! I hope you had a great memorial day weekend!

Love, Karina
Peep my latest post!
The Lovely Look

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign