I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Monday, May 23, 2016

Summer Ready!

Happy Monday!

Here's a little summer outfit inspiration to keep you excited for the summer. Summer is my favorite season and I seriously cannot wait for it. My recommendation is to start getting hats, sandals and colorful clothing now that they're still available and cheaper. I hate it when I try to buy my favorite sandals, they're always sold out during summer.
Today I'm working, but looking at this outfit I feel like I'm ready to plan my next vacations.

I hope you have a great week my loves <3

GET THE LOOK 
Dress from Allegra (Shop HERE)
Gladiator Sandals from Shop Mari A (Shop HERE)
Hat from Wet Seal (Similar HERE)









1 comment:

Karina Casillas said...

I love the all white look, it definitely screams Summer! The sandals are cute too!

Love, Karina
Peep my latest post!
The Lovely Look

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign