I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

White Romper!

Happy Monday!

Second day of May! It's the start of a new week and month, and I still have the boho vibe with me. I'm seriously in love with this style and it definitively in tune with the California Weather.  I wore this romper last weekend in Vegas and I received lots of compliments. It's so summery and comfy. I decided to wear it with my favorite clutch from Serengetee. What I love the most about this clutch is that is made with fabric from other countries. Each fabric corresponds with a charity in that country, and a fraction of the profits from each product is donated to the respective charity of the fabric's country. Moreover, it supports independent artisans around the world! The fabric used in this clutch is from Guatemala.



 GET THE LOOK
White Romper from SheIn (Shop HERE)
Sandals from Forever 21 (Shop Similar HERE)
Clutch from Serengetee (Shop HERE)









No comments:

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign