I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Monday, June 13, 2016

Let's start the week a good vibes!

Happy Monday!

It's Monday again and I'm so ready for another busy week of work. After having a very hard weeks, I'm really positive that this one will be a good one. I wore this outfit a couple weeks ago and nothing says summer like a good pair of cut off shorts. I'm very picky choosing my jeans and shorts and I can say that this shorts from Love Culture will be my favorites during this summer season.


GET THE LOOK 
Shorts and blouse from Love Culture (Shop HERE and HERE)
Flats and Purse from Amiclubwear (Shop HERE and HERE)




4 comments:

Karina Casillas said...

I loveee your shoes! Those are so adorable! This is the perfect casual but cute summer outfit!

Love, Karina
Peep my latest post!
The Lovely Look

M&M FASHION BITES said...

Cute shoes and nice blouse :)
BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
Maria V.

Vicky Penaloza said...

Thank you so much love :) <3

Vicky Penaloza said...

Thank you <3 <3

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign