I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

One Piece Tights

Happy Hump Day my loves!

This Wednesday I woke up wanting to start doing exercise again. I've been very busy and I forgot that doing exercise is very important for me. The good thing is that I'm so ready to start with me new pants from One Piece. They are so comfy and perfect to do errands or exercise.



GET THE LOOK
Pants from One Piece (Shop HERE)
Tee from Forever 21 (Shop HERE)





2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a causal but adorable outfit! Love it :)

WWW.MARIANNYC.COM

M&M FASHION BITES said...

Nice leggings and watch :)
BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
Maria V.

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign