I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Monday, July 11, 2016

Denim shorts and Lace shirt

Happy Monday my loves!

It's a new week and I have so many things to do like many of you. I must confess that I hate waking up early but today I woke up at 7 am to be in a meeting at my school at 8 am. I'm trying to make a few changes in my daily schedule and one of the most important is to wake up early everyday. I don't know about you but I feel that if you wake up early you feel more energized and accomplish a lot of things in the day. Seize the day! Let's talk about my outfit! Denim is one of favorite combinations and I can't stop wearing it right now. I don't know if it's the comfiness or that it's very easy to wear...


GET THE LOOK
Top From Lucy Paris (Shop HERE)










2 comments:

Blogosfera Mody Blog o modzie said...

Wonderful style. You look beautiful and sensational high-heeled shoes. Share your outfit on my blog. Regards
http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

karlozman said...

Hello, you look so pretty.
MaximsFashion

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign