Denim shorts and Lace shirt

by Vicky Penaloza, 9:14 AM
Happy Monday my loves!

It's a new week and I have so many things to do like many of you. I must confess that I hate waking up early but today I woke up at 7 am to be in a meeting at my school at 8 am. I'm trying to make a few changes in my daily schedule and one of the most important is to wake up early everyday. I don't know about you but I feel that if you wake up early you feel more energized and accomplish a lot of things in the day. Seize the day! Let's talk about my outfit! Denim is one of favorite combinations and I can't stop wearing it right now. I don't know if it's the comfiness or that it's very easy to wear...


GET THE LOOK
Top From Lucy Paris (Shop HERE)










SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS