Red Summer

by Vicky Penaloza, 9:06 AM
Happy Hump Day my loves,

I'm still feeling a little festive after the 4th of July and decided to wear red again. I don't usually wear red but this top from Legendary and Rose is so pretty and I love that it's so fresh and perfect for this hot weather. Right now I'm trying to enjoy my last days out of school because I'm thinking of being a full time student next semester. It's a little difficult to be a full time student and worker but I hope that I can find a way to make it work. I will let you know soon if I'm able to do it.

Thanks for reading <3 <3



GET THE LOOK
Top from Legendary Rose (Shop HERE)
Shorts from Wet Seal (Shop HERE)
Boots from Forever 21 (Shop HERE)
Purse from Urban Originals (Shop HERE)










SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS