I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Red Summer

Happy Hump Day my loves,

I'm still feeling a little festive after the 4th of July and decided to wear red again. I don't usually wear red but this top from Legendary and Rose is so pretty and I love that it's so fresh and perfect for this hot weather. Right now I'm trying to enjoy my last days out of school because I'm thinking of being a full time student next semester. It's a little difficult to be a full time student and worker but I hope that I can find a way to make it work. I will let you know soon if I'm able to do it.

Thanks for reading <3 <3



GET THE LOOK
Top from Legendary Rose (Shop HERE)
Shorts from Wet Seal (Shop HERE)
Boots from Forever 21 (Shop HERE)
Purse from Urban Originals (Shop HERE)










1 comment:

Karina Casillas said...

This is such a cute boho look, I love it!

Love, Karina
Peep my latest post!
The Lovely Look

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign