I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Friday, July 29, 2016

White lace dress

Friyay!

It's finally my favorite day of the week. Even thought I'm not working at this moment, I'm planning to have a very relaxing weekend. I quitted my daily job a week ago and I decided to get a well deserved break. I think is very important to do the things that you enjoy and makes you happy and I wasn't very happy in my last job. I'm feeling so relax and happy the past few days and I'm also having more time to focus in my other passion: Fashion by Vicky.  I enjoy so much writing and creating content for you guys. I'm not saying that this will be my daily job but I'm going to do it while I start working again.

Now, let's talk about this outfit! When I saw this dress I instantly new that I need it! It's perfect for any occasion and all the details are perfection. I wore it last week when I went to the outdoors movies with my love and I received so many compliments. This is the type of dresses that you can wear it casual or for a more formal occasion.



GET THE LOOK
Dress from Sammy Dress (Shop HERE)
Heels from Charlotte Russe (Shop HERE)
Bag from Kayu Designs (Shop HERE)











1 comment:

Karina Casillas said...

This is such a perfect summer look, I love the flower headband as well!

Love, Karina
Peep my latest post!
The Lovely Look

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign