White lace dress

by Vicky Penaloza, 10:13 AM
Friyay!

It's finally my favorite day of the week. Even thought I'm not working at this moment, I'm planning to have a very relaxing weekend. I quitted my daily job a week ago and I decided to get a well deserved break. I think is very important to do the things that you enjoy and makes you happy and I wasn't very happy in my last job. I'm feeling so relax and happy the past few days and I'm also having more time to focus in my other passion: Fashion by Vicky.  I enjoy so much writing and creating content for you guys. I'm not saying that this will be my daily job but I'm going to do it while I start working again.

Now, let's talk about this outfit! When I saw this dress I instantly new that I need it! It's perfect for any occasion and all the details are perfection. I wore it last week when I went to the outdoors movies with my love and I received so many compliments. This is the type of dresses that you can wear it casual or for a more formal occasion.



GET THE LOOK
Dress from Sammy Dress (Shop HERE)
Heels from Charlotte Russe (Shop HERE)
Bag from Kayu Designs (Shop HERE)











SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS