Blue summer!

by Vicky Penaloza, 5:13 PM
Happy Hump Day my loves!

I hope you're a having a great week so far. I want to apologize because I didn't have a post on Monday. However, I'm back today with a new outfit! I'm loving wearing boho clothes this summer, because I think it goes perfectly with my personality and style. This super cute top from Vintage Havana looks very relaxing and I love the open back, and it definitively keeps me fresh during these crazy summer days.  Finally, these amazing heels from Amiclubwear are currently my obsession and I want to wear them with everything.
Do you have any items that you can't stop wearing at the moment?

Let me know in the comment section below.


GET THE LOOK
Top from Vintage Havana (Shop Similar HERE)
Black Jeans from Blue Faith Denim (Shop HERE)
Heels from Amiclubwear (Shop HERE)













SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS