I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Friday, August 26, 2016

Classic black

It's finally Friday!

After a very stressful week, I'm glad that we are on Friday. The first days of school are the most difficult for me because it's a new schedule and there are also more responsibilities.  In this post I'm wearing one of my favorite colors: black.
Black never goes out of style and I paired with this colorful lipstick and choker, it looks very appropriate for these days.
Fun tip: I made this choker out of one scarf that I had in my closet. What do you think?




GET THE LOOK
Dress from H&M
Boots from Lulus 
Bag from Urban Originals





No comments:

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign