Floral

by Vicky Penaloza, 11:09 AM
Happy Friday my loves!

Friday's here and that means that my vacation are officially over. :( I'm going to start another semester at school and even though I will have more work, I'm so excited to come back. Summer is almost over as well, and I'm trying to wear all my favorite summer items before it ends. This floral top from Stevie Sister is the perfect top to say goodbye to one of my favorite seasons: Summer.

I hope you have a great weekend and don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Snapchat to see what I will be doing this weekend. It's going to be so fun ;)


GET THE LOOK
Top from Stevie Sister (Shop HERE)
Denim Skort from Forever 21 (Shop Similar HERE)
Bag from Culture Riot (Shop Similar HERE)
Sandals from Amiclubwear (Shop HERE)





SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS