Fun boots and polka dots

by Vicky Penaloza, 10:47 AM
Happy Monday my loves!

I'm starting my week with this fun outfit. I've been wanting these boots from Public Desire from a long time and I'm so happy to finally have them. The glitter details on the heels are just so perfect! These booties are definitely one of the items that I will be using a lot during fall season. Speaking of fall, it's just around the corner and I think it's the perfect time to start getting transitioning items. I always try to look at magazines for inspiration and to have an idea of what's coming.
All this brings me to this question: Are you ready for fall?


SHOP THE LOOK
Romper from Allegra K (Shop HERE)
Boots from Public Desire (Shop HERE)
Bag from Zara (Shop Similar HERE)












SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS