I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Monday, August 15, 2016

Fun boots and polka dots

Happy Monday my loves!

I'm starting my week with this fun outfit. I've been wanting these boots from Public Desire from a long time and I'm so happy to finally have them. The glitter details on the heels are just so perfect! These booties are definitely one of the items that I will be using a lot during fall season. Speaking of fall, it's just around the corner and I think it's the perfect time to start getting transitioning items. I always try to look at magazines for inspiration and to have an idea of what's coming.
All this brings me to this question: Are you ready for fall?


SHOP THE LOOK
Romper from Allegra K (Shop HERE)
Boots from Public Desire (Shop HERE)
Bag from Zara (Shop Similar HERE)












2 comments:

Kstylick said...

Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on GFC?

Please leave a comment on our blog!

http://kstylick.blogspot.com

You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick
https://instagram.com/kstylick/

we will follow you back! XOXO

Korean Fashion

ecgrady debbi said...

Mild cleansing is always endorsed. avoid harsh cleansers, Eco Maxx astringents, toners, and other harsh chemical compounds which could cause the pimples to get worse. Use your palms in cleaning your face. this will be gentler than the usage of abrasive cleansers, and remember no longer to wash your pores and skin.some pimples pores and skin care hints may additionally contain cleansing your hair.For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.skinshining.com/eco-maxx-anti-aging-cream/

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign