Last days of summer

by Vicky Penaloza, 9:02 AM
Happy hump day!

We are on the middle of the week! How is your week so far? Mine is very busy but I'm loving it! Today, I woke up at 5:30 and even thought is not fun to wake up so early. I love that I have more time to do things.
Summer is sadly coming to the end and I decided to go the beach last week. I had this swimsuit from La Blanca since 2 weeks ago and I couldn't wait to wear it! I think is totally me: colorful and fun.
What do you guys think?

I hope that you like it as much as me.


GET THE LOOK:
One piece from La Blanca Swimwear (Shop HERE)
Tunic from La Blanca Swimwear (Shop HERE)
Sandals from Baretraps (Shop HERE)
Sunnies from Amiclubwear (Shop HERE)








SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS