I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Last days of summer

Happy hump day!

We are on the middle of the week! How is your week so far? Mine is very busy but I'm loving it! Today, I woke up at 5:30 and even thought is not fun to wake up so early. I love that I have more time to do things.
Summer is sadly coming to the end and I decided to go the beach last week. I had this swimsuit from La Blanca since 2 weeks ago and I couldn't wait to wear it! I think is totally me: colorful and fun.
What do you guys think?

I hope that you like it as much as me.


GET THE LOOK:
One piece from La Blanca Swimwear (Shop HERE)
Tunic from La Blanca Swimwear (Shop HERE)
Sandals from Baretraps (Shop HERE)
Sunnies from Amiclubwear (Shop HERE)








No comments:

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign