Lojé

by Vicky Penaloza, 9:31 AM
Happy hump day my loves!

I'm recently discovered a website that I want to share with all of you because, first of all, I love that the clothes are custom made and it's run by a very successful woman. The name of the website is Lojé and all their pieces are very unique. I don't know about you but most of the stores always carry the same clothes and I love that in this website, one can buy everything and know that you will be the only one wearing it. How amazing is that?
I will share with you some of my favorite items from the website with pictures and tell you why I chose this options.

1.-ANIKA Swimsuit
This swimsuit is one of my favorites, I love the choker details on the top and the design is perfection. I would definitively wear it on my next vacation and the rest of the summer. You can check out this swimsuit HERE



2.- ADA Swimsuit
This swimsuit is so colorful and I love that it is one piece. If you feel insecure to wear 2 pieces swimsuits this one piece is perfect for you ;) See more HERE


3.-DARK NUDE SUEDE
If you are looking for a date night outfit, this outfit is perfect for you. It also has a top with a choker which you all know that I'm obsessed with. I also love that the skirt is long because I think it makes you look classy and sexy and the same time. Wear it with your favorite nude heels and voila you are ready to go.
 More of this outfit HERE



Let me know which option is your favorite in the comments below and don't forget to check out their website to see more amazing styles HERE
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS