Outfit for a fun day at the Fair

by Vicky Penaloza, 9:41 AM
Happy Monday my loves!

I know it's difficult to be happy on Mondays but we can do it! Let's stay positive :)
In today's post I want to show how you can make any dress look perfect with the right accessories . I got this dress from Legendary Rose a couple weeks ago and I wasn't sure how to wear it. At first, I was thinking in wearing it with a gladiator sandals but then I saw these black boots and I love how it looked everything together. Then, I added one of my favorite statement necklaces and it was the final touch for a perfect outfit for the fair. Speaking of fair, I had the opportunity to go to the OC Fair and I had so much fun in there. I ate a lot of food.  I totally recommend it if you live in the OC and LA area ;)


GET THE LOOK
Dress from Legendary Rose (Shop HERE) -----Get a 40% off on your purchase with my special code "fashionbyvicky"
Necklace from Love Fashion Pickle (Shop Similar HERE)
Boots from Amiclubwear (Shop HERE)
Bag from Amiclubwear (Shop HERE)







SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS