I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Monday, August 8, 2016

Outfit for a fun day at the Fair

Happy Monday my loves!

I know it's difficult to be happy on Mondays but we can do it! Let's stay positive :)
In today's post I want to show how you can make any dress look perfect with the right accessories . I got this dress from Legendary Rose a couple weeks ago and I wasn't sure how to wear it. At first, I was thinking in wearing it with a gladiator sandals but then I saw these black boots and I love how it looked everything together. Then, I added one of my favorite statement necklaces and it was the final touch for a perfect outfit for the fair. Speaking of fair, I had the opportunity to go to the OC Fair and I had so much fun in there. I ate a lot of food.  I totally recommend it if you live in the OC and LA area ;)


GET THE LOOK
Dress from Legendary Rose (Shop HERE) -----Get a 40% off on your purchase with my special code "fashionbyvicky"
Necklace from Love Fashion Pickle (Shop Similar HERE)
Boots from Amiclubwear (Shop HERE)
Bag from Amiclubwear (Shop HERE)







2 comments:

Mariann Yip said...

I absolutely love this look because it's effortlessly chic. Your statement necklace is to die for and really love the details of your bag :)

WWW.MARIANNYC.COM

Wal Tosado said...

Easy to study and brief outcomes in their Kettlebell sports Juggernox have brought all of the laurels it deserved. There aren't any aspect affects of this exercise if performed after right education and after information the amateur's exercise tips. on the whole, the most quick and powerful exercising that brings energy to the muscular tissues and tones them up. that is one of the effective technique followed with the aid of people everywhere in the global and is observed by many in many contries.For more ==== >>>>>> http://jackedmuscleextremeadvice.com/juggernox/

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign