I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Silk Dress from Sammy Dress

Happy Wednesday!

I'm feeling super girly with this outfit post. I saw this dress a couple months ago and I knew that I needed it in my life. There are good and bad opinions about this dress. Many people think that it looks like a nightgown. I honestly think that is very comfortable dress and that it can be used it with heels or tennis shoes and still looks amazing. In this post, I'm wearing it with nude heels and my golden clutch. Do you think I did a good job styling it?


GET THE LOOK
Dress from Sammy Dress (Shop HERE)
Heels from Amiclubwear (Shop HERE)
Bag from Target (Shop SimilarHERE)










3 comments:

Blogosfera Mody Blog o modzie said...

Great styling, cool heels, all perfectly matched. Share your post on my blog.
Regards
http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

Genbin Wu said...

So good a article! So beautiful a lady! The dress in the article is so beautiful! You are good at discovering fashion.It is hard to find the women plus size dress.But I think the Gearbest women plus size dress is fashion and its price is good.What is your idea?

Silk Fabric Online said...

Your dress looks fantastic!! I made this in a floral poly chiffon, and it was a beast to get it looking good.

Silk Chiffon Fabric NYC
Silk Organza Fabric NYC

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign