I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Flares and crop top...

Hey Tuesday!

How was your weekend loves! I hope you had a lot of fun. Mine was extremely calm and I had time to relax. The only think that I did was eat like crazy haha. Thank God I took this pictures before the weekend, otherwise I wouldn't be able to wear this crop top.

I have a love-hate relationship with crop tops.  Even though I feel they look so awesome and I don't feel comfortable wearing them showing too much skin. That's why I decide to add this vest and the flare jeans. If you like to take more risks, you can wear it without the vest.
Another advice is that if you don't feel good about showing your stomach like me, you can wear it with high waisted jeans, shorts or skirts ;)


GET THE LOOK
Top from Sedona East (Shop HERE)
Jeans from Kut from the Kloth (Shop HERE)
Vest from Shein (Shop HERE)





2 comments:

finaly job said...

Juggernox in terms of muscle constructing, many guys take time Juggernox within the fitness center however they do now not get the Juggernox effects they are seeking for. Many give up in the middle of the schooling classes given that they are hard, and use loads of electricity. it is essential to preserve in thoughts a number of of factors, with the intention to end result into top muscle mass. For more ==== >>>>>> http://boostupmuscles.com/juggernox/

Mini Singh said...

Crop tops have been very popular in this summer season. They are nice and very comfortable for the summer.

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign