Floral top

by Vicky Penaloza, 9:18 AM
Happy Monday!

I can't believe that we are already in fall and the weather is more than 90 degrees. I'm not mad about it because I still can wear my favorite summer items. I bought this top from Zara a couple months ago and I'm so glad that I can wear it for the first time. Since my top was a little revealing I'm deciding to wear it with my favorite black jeans and nude pumps from Public Desire. I'm in the process of planning for my birthday this November.  What would you recommend I should do?


GET THE LOOK
Top from Zara (Sold out :( Another cute floral top HERE)
Jeans from Blue Faith Denim (Shop HERE)
Heels from public Desire (Shop HERE)
Watch from Christian Paul Watches (Shop HERE)











SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS