For the Love of Shoes Event!

by Vicky Penaloza, 3:00 PM
Happy Thursday my loves!

I'm so excited to share some of the pictures that I took at the For the Love of Shoes Event last Saturday. Ontario Mills mall was kind to invited me, and Kendall from the blog It's Kendall Kay to celebrate their amazing shoe sale. There were models showing out amazing shoe styles from some of the stores of the mall. Kendall and I were in charge of finding the most amazing footwear trends on the attendees to give them a gift card. 
It was a really fun event and I found amazing shoe trends. If you live in the area there are still 2 more days left to take advantages of the discounts. 

More info HERE

Thanks to Ontario Mills for inviting me to this amazing experience and to all the beautiful ladies that accepted to take a picture to show you their amazing styles.



Here are my favorite 5 shoe trends from the event:


Loafing Around


Gold is Bold:



Boots on point:



Embellish Your Life:




Embellish Your Life:







SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS