I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Monday, September 12, 2016

Platform Sandals and fun bag.

Happy Monday,

Today is a little chilly so I decided to throwing it back to a couple weeks ago when it was warmer. I'm so sad that summer is almost over because I love summer days. For this outfit, I'm keeping it basic with this white shirt and denim skirt. I decided to add a little bit of fun with this super cute bag.  Finally, I completed the look with these amazing platform sandals. Lately, I have been loving the platform shoes trend and I will it's perfect when you are little like myself.



GET THE LOOK
Top from Signorelli (Shop HERE)
Denim skirt (Shop Similar HERE)
Sandals from Amiclubwear (Shop HERE)
Bag from Sedona East (Shop HERE)
Hat from F21 (Shop Similar HERE)













1 comment:

Fanagag Paakak said...


With over 1,500 relationship sites and dating apps and forty+ million American singles heading on-line to seek out love, your on-line courting Free online dating are limitless. Before the dating, there could also be a primary contact online (commonplace on-line courting,
cell courting , epistolary OD websites, card relationship, digital
Free Cam sex site Cam sex With me

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign