Black, white and sparkly heels

by Vicky Penaloza, 9:24 AM
Happy Halloween my loves!

I hope that you had a great weekend. What are you dressing up today? This year, I didn't go to any halloween parties so I decided not to buy a costume. Well, I only went to a party and I painted my face as a skull. I don't know if that counts lol. 
I always try to do something in Halloween but this year was different and I'm not complaining I didn't have to stressed up thinking on what to be. How many of you were like? 
Even though I'm not dressing up today, I have a great gift for you this Halloween. 
Public Desire is offering a 20% off everything using the discount code :HALLOQUEEN

If you need some inspiration check the following outfit:


GET THE LOOK
Sandals from Public Desire (Shop HERE)
Top from Sheinside (Shop HERE)
Bag from Forever 21 (Shop Similar HERE)
Skirt from Forever 21 (Shop HERE)
Sunnies from Tijn Eyewear (Shop HERE)











SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS