I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Green suede dress

Feliz Miercoles,

We're already in fall and I'm loving the layering trend this season. Even thought is too hot to wear layers, you can still try it wearing light clothes like my vest with this dress. I got this amazing dress from Fashion Effects and it's so perfect. I love suede and this dress is no the exception. The color is also perfect for the season. The only thing that I hate about this pictures is that I cover the back of this dress. I will link the website so you can see the dress from the back ;)


GET THE LOOK
Suede dress from Fashion Effects (Shop HERE)
Boots from Forever 21 (Shop HERE)
Vest from Sheinside (Shop HERE)
Bag from Forever 21 (Shop Similar HERE)









3 comments:

Kathy Garcia said...

The link for the boots is not the exact pair, do you know if the ones you're wearing are still available? I love them!

Vicky Penaloza said...

Thank you Kathy,

I posted a similar pair because the black ones are sold out :( Here are the links that I found with similar boots ;)

https://www.missyempire.com/avalon-black-buckle-detail-heeled-ankle-boots
http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?br=F21&category=Shoes&productid=2000197830
http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?br=F21&category=Shoes&productid=2000215276
http://www.rosewholesale.com/cheapest/platform-chunky-heel-double-buckles-1400152.html?currency=USD&gclid=CjwKEAjwydK_BRDK34GenvLB61YSJACZ8da3s8NLrHyTYprVmzLvQ_L3tz1DSTnb_ZGZMYzbfiSK3hoCWR7w_wcB


Fanagag Paakak said...


With over 1,500 relationship sites and dating apps and forty+ million American singles heading on-line to seek out love, your on-line courting Free online dating are limitless. Before the dating, there could also be a primary contact online (commonplace on-line courting,
cell courting , epistolary OD websites, card relationship, digital
Free Cam sex site Cam sex With me

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign