Monday blues..

by Vicky Penaloza, 9:03 AM
Happy Monday my loves,

First week of October and we are approaching the end of the year. It's crazy to think that we are almost 3 months away from Christmas. I hate that the time is passing by so fast but I'm trying to be productive and trying to reach short goals in the following months. It doesn't necessarily has to be the start of the year to set goals. Doing the blog full-time has taught me that you need to be productive in order to accomplish your goals. I'm not going to lie and say that I work everyday but I trying to stay busy and accomplish personal and professional goals everyday.


GET THE LOOK 
Romper from Kai Mari (Shop HERE)
Boots from Public Desire (Shop HERE)
Bag from Zara (Shop Similar HERE)
Sunnies from TIJN Eyewear (Shop HERE)






SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS